At CroxxMed we look at project management based upon five primary processes: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing.
Project teams often include people, with whom you do not usually work. Team members come from different organizations and countries. Managing such teams requires excellent communication skills and seeing the big picture. Project management is about aligning expectations, deliverables, budgets, and tight deadlines and foresee everything that could jeopardize the study.
We believe that an efficient and persistent dialog is the key to success. Every project should be kicked off with a talk about expectations and identification of potential risks and uncertainties, and a plan for to deal with such risks to avoid any negative impact on the trial.
Let us manage your project, customized to your needs and desires.
Project Management services include
- Consulting and scientific advising
- Clinical protocol writing
- Study team set-up
- Vendor selection and management
- Site selection including feasibility
- Site contract negotiations and management
- Project plan management
- Overview of the regulatory process
- Operational set-up and drafting of study specific plans and manual
- Investigator and/or CRA meetings/trainings
- Financial overview
- Ongoing overview of study conduct
- Risk management
- Clinical study report writing